All well and good. But what does a website cost now?
OK - enough talking. Here you will find a rough corridor of how we at revision6 would offer an average project, for example, and in full.
Of course, our detailed offers meet all the above criteria. These here are only example figures (PT = person days):
- 0 - 3 PT: UX design (analysis, requirements)
- 1 - 3 PT: Information architecture (wireframes, taxonomy/sitemap)
- 3 - 6 PT: Screen design (design, style guide)
- 0 - 5 PT: Content creation (texts, photos)
- 3 - 6 PT: Development (prototype, frontend)
- 2 - 4 PT: Development (CMS)
- 1 - 3 PT: Content maintenance
- 2 - 3 PT: Testing and launch
= 12 - 33 project days at €720 each.